The organizers of those events which require the use of City services (i.e., police, public works, etc.) which are in addition to services normally provided by the City shall receive a Public Events Permit from the City Council. The applicant shall submit a completed Public Events Packet to the City Administrator in accordance with the procedure established in the Public Events Packet. If an event requires an insignificant amount of additional City services, the City Administrator may determine that the public events packet is not required. (Ord. 97-6)